By using the site they will be stored in your device memory and used by us and our partners to present you with advertising and content tailored to your needs and preferences. You can determine the conditions of storage or access to cookies in your browser.
Women's Shoes Jordan Brand
Jordan Brand is a signature line of shoes and clothes of the greatest basketball player of all time - Michael Jordan. The whole line belongs to one of the sports footwear and clothing giants - Nike. What is interesting, the American company was the first one to use the image of a sportsman to create an entire line of kicks or clothing.
Jordan Brand - how it all started
The beginnings of Jordan Brand date back to the mid-1980s, when Michael Jordan signed a contract with Nike to launch a completely new line of footwear and clothing for professional and amateur athletes. This is how one of the most popular Jordan models - Air Jordan 1 - was born.
Jordan Brand shoes
A high-top upper provided stabilization of the ankle, which was a real difference-maker for players, who often complained of ankle injuries. In addition, Air Jordan 1 had a reinforced rubber sole, which provided excellent stability and traction to any surface, as well as the Air system, which Nike patented at that time. The technology ensured comfort and cushioning during use, which also affected popularity of this model both among basketball players and shoe collectors. Jordan 1 turned out to be a great success for the entire line, which was catching on. A few years later, the Jordan XI model was released. Interestingly, the model might not have been designed at all, as in 1993, after nine seasons with the Chicago Bulls, Michael Jordan announced his retirement from basketball. Many people suspected that, and Jordan Brand itself was to be closed. However, the brand surprised the whole world by returning to the game for "the Bulls" a year and a half later. It was then that the XI model was created, which departed from the classic Jordan 1 design, focusing on futuristic and modern design. The upper was made entirely of leather, and had a distinctive stripe in many colours, so everyone could choose one they liked. To shoe collectors, Jordan XI stands for victory and determination, since a year after the release of XI, Michael and the Chicago Bulls team broke an all-time record by winning 83 matches in the NBA league, losing just 13. The history, mainly made by MJ, made Jordan Brand famous around the world. Since then, the signature shoes of the American basketball player have come to be worn by other stars playing in the American basketball league, such as Kobe Bryant, Patrick Ewing and Charles Barkley. The Jordan craze has also spread to celebrities and music artists, and the brand has never lost its position and impact on streetwear.
Jordan Brand success
The enormous success of the shoes made Nike re-release individual models on a regular basis. The best example is Air Jordan 1 Retro, which clearly meant a return to the original design with simultaneous use of the latest technologies. In recent years, the brand has collaborated with such artists as Travis Scott and Eminem, and clothing giants, such as Off-White, Supreme and Levis. The brand's latest project is a line of football outfits for the French club Paris Saint-Germain. Jordan Brand has made its mark, both when it comes to basketball shoes as well as streetwear. To this day, it has been setting trends on the streets around the world.
- Starting at €72.99Air Jordan 1 Low GS 553560-091
- PromotionStarting at €84.99Air Jordan 1 Low WMNS DC0774-002Regular Price €113.99
- NoveltyStarting at €106.99Air Jordan 1 Low SE WMNS DB5455-100
- PromotionStarting at €94.99Jordan Why Not Zer0.3 CD3003-600Regular Price €135.99
- PromotionStarting at €90.99Jordan Zoom 92 GS CN9138-101Regular Price €113.99
- Starting at €106.99Jordan Maxin 200 GS CD6123-016
- Starting at €106.99Jordan Maxin 200 GS CD6123-110
- Starting at €94.99Jordan WMNS Air Cadence CV1761-100
- Starting at €79.99Jordan Air Cadence GS CQ9233-101
- PromotionStarting at €75.99Jordan WMNS Air Cadence CV1761-101Regular Price €94.99
- PromotionStarting at €75.99Jordan WMNS Air Cadence CV1761-015Regular Price €94.99
- PromotionStarting at €85.99Air Jordan WMNS 1 Low AO9944-161Regular Price €106.99
- PromotionStarting at €63.99Air Jordan 1 Low Psg BG CN1077-001Regular Price €79.99
- PromotionStarting at €108.99Air Jordan 3 Retro GS 441140-500Regular Price €135.99
- PromotionStarting at €39.99Jordan Wmns Modero 2 Sli CU2708-901Regular Price €57.99
- PromotionStarting at €75.99Air Jordan Max 200 GS CJ3840-600Regular Price €94.99
- Starting at €79.99Air Jordan 1 Low GS 553560-130
- SaleStarting at €54.99Air Jordan 1 Low GS 553560-056Regular Price €72.99
- PromotionStarting at €59.99Air Jordan WMNS 1 Retro Low Slip AV3918-600Regular Price €85.99
- SaleStarting at €83.99Air Jordan 1 Wmns Nova X AV4052-002Regular Price €119.99
- Starting at €135.99Air Jordan 12 Retro GS 510815-060
- Starting at €226.99Air Jordan Wmns 12 Retro AO6068-203