The Regulations define the general terms, conditions, rules and form of
sales by Distance S.A. based in Poznań, Poland through the online shop
distance.eu (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop") and define
the rules and conditions for provision of free services by electronic
means by Distance S.A. based in Poznań, Poland.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Working days - mean weekdays from Monday to Friday excluding
2. Delivery - means a physical act of providing the User by the Service
Provider with the Work created under the Contract.
3. Supplier - means an entity with which the Seller cooperates in the
Delivery of Products:
a) a courier company.
4. Password - means a sequence of letters, digits, or other characters
selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Shop, used to
secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Shop.
5. Customer - means a person to whom, according to the Regulations and
laws, electronic services may be provided or with whom a contract of sale
may be concluded, except for consumers.
6. Consumer - means a natural person making a legal transaction with an
entrepreneur not directly related to his or her business activity or
7. Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer,
established by the Seller after the Customer registration and conclusion
of the contract for provision of the Customer Account service.
8. Entrepreneur - means any natural person, legal person or organisational
unit not being a legal person, having legal capacity by virtue of the law,
running in his/her/its own name business activities or pursuing the
profession and performing legal transactions directly related to his/her/its
business activities or profession.
9. Regulations – mean these regulations.
10. Registration - means a physical act made in the manner prescribed in
the Regulations, as required for use by the Customer of all the
functionalities of the Online Shop.
11. Stationary Shop – means a place intended for provision of services to
the Customers whose list is available at the Shop Website.
12. Seller – means Distance S.A. with its registered seat in Poznań (61-886),
ul. Półwiejska 33, NIP (Tax ID. No.): PL7781406159, REGON (National
Business Registry No.): 63445350600000, entered in the Register of
Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Sąd Rejonowy Poznań -
Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, VIII Commercial Division of the National
Court Register under the KRS number 0000650368, with share capital in
the amount of 7.000.000 PLN; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and at the same
time the owner of the Online Shop.
13. Shop Website - means web pages, under which the Seller runs the
Online Shop, operating in the distance.eu domain..
14. Product - means a product presented by the Seller via the Shop Website
which can be a subject of the Contract of Sale.
15. Durable medium – means material or device enabling the Customer or
the Seller to store information addressed personally to them in a manner
allowing for access to such information for future reference for a period of
time adequate for the purposes of information and allowing the
unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
16. Contract of Sale – means a contract of sale concluded at a distance
under the terms of the Regulations, by and between the Customer and
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Online Shop
1. All rights to the Online Shop, including copyrights, intellectual property
rights to its name, Internet domain, Shop Website, as well as patterns,
forms, logos belong to the Seller, and may be used only as specified in
and in accordance with the Regulations.
2. The Seller shall endeavour to provide access to the Online Shop for
Internet users via all popular web browsers, operating systems, types of
devices and types of Internet connections. Minimum technical
requirements for use of the Shop Website include a Web browser not
older than the following versions: Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 66,
FireFox 60, Opera 53, or Safari 5 or newer versions, with enabled support
a capacity of at least 256 kbit/s. The Shop Website is optimised for the
minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
3. The Seller applies a mechanism of cookies, which - when the Customers
use the Shop Website - are stored by the Seller's server on the hard disk
of a Customer's terminal device(s). The use of "cookies" is intended to
ensure correct operation of the Shop Website by the Customer's terminal
device(s). This mechanism does not destroy the Customer's terminal
device(s) and does not change the configuration of the Customer's
terminal device(s) or software installed thereon. Each Customer can turn
off the cookies in the browser of his/her terminal device(s). The Seller
informs, however, that exclusion of cookies may cause inconvenience or
prevent the use of the Shop Website.
4. To place an order in the Online Shop via the Shop Website or via e-mail,
and to take advantage of the Services available at the Shop Website,
Customer registration is required after verification by the Seller. The
Customer must have an active e-mail account.
5. To place an order in the Online Shop by phone, the Customer must have
an active phone number and an active e-mail account.
6. The Customer is prohibited to input illegal content and to use the Online
Shop, the Shop Website or free services provided by the Seller in
a manner contrary to law, good practices or the violating personal rights
of third parties.
7. The Seller represents that the public nature of the Internet and the use of
electronic services may be associated with the risk of obtaining and
modifying Customers data by unauthorised persons, therefore the
Customer should use appropriate technical measures to minimise the
above-mentioned risks. In particular, they should use anti-virus
programmes and programmes protecting the identity of Internet users.
The Seller shall never ask the Customer to provide him with access to the
password in any form.
8. The Customer is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the
Online Shop to conduct activities that would infringe the Seller's interests.
§ 3 Registration
1. To create a Customer Account, the Customer must make a free Registration.
2. The Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Shop.
3. In order to register, the Customer must complete the registration form
provided by the Seller at the Shop Website and forward the completed
form by e-mail to the Seller by selecting an appropriate function
contained in the registration form. During the Registration the Customer
shall establish an individual Password.
4. While filling out the contact form the Customer is given the opportunity to
read the Regulations, accepting the contents thereof by marking
a relevant field in the form.
5. While filling out the contact form the Customer may at his/her own
discretion give consent to the processing of his/her personal data for
marketing purposes by marking a relevant field in the registration form.
In this case, the Seller shall clearly indicate the purpose of collecting the
Customer's personal data, as well as data recipients, known to or
expected by the Seller.
6. The Customer's consent to the processing of his/her personal data for
marketing purposes shall not condition the conclusion with the Seller of
a contract for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic
means. The consent may be revoked at any time by filing a relevant
statement by the Customer. Such a statement may be sent to the Seller's
address, e.g. by e-mail.
7. After submitting a completed registration form, the Customer shall
promptly receive, to the e-mail address provided on the registration form,
the Registration confirmation by the Seller. At that time the contract is
concluded for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic
means, the Customer shall get access to the Customer Account and the
right to make changes to data given during the Registration, with the
exception of the Login.
§ 4 Orders
1. Information included in the Shop Website shall not constitute the Seller's
offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, and only an invitation for the
Customers to submit offers for conclusion of the Contract of Sale.
2. The Customer may place orders in the Online shop via the Shop Website
or e-mail on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis.
3. The Customer may place orders in the Online Shop by phone at times and
on days specified on the Shop Website.
4. The Customer placing an order via the Shop Website compiles the order
by selecting the desired Products or Service. The Products or Service are
added to the order by selecting the ADD TO CART button under a given Product or Service presented on the Shop Website. After compiling the
whole order and identifying in the "CART" the manner of the Delivery and
the form of payment, the Customer shall place the order by sending an
order form to the Seller, selecting on the Shop Website the "ORDER AND
PAY" button. Each time before sending the order to the Seller, the
Customer is informed about the total price for selected Products or
Service and the Delivery, as well as about any additional costs the
Customer is obliged to incur under the Contract of Sale.
5. The Customer placing an order by phone shall use the phone number
provided by the Seller on the Shop Website. The Customer shall place an
order by phone providing to the Seller the name of the Products from the
Products available at the Shop Website, as well as the number of Products
to be ordered. After completing the entire order the Customer shall
specify the method of Delivery and the payment form as well as his/her email
address or correspondence address, at the Customer's discretion.
Each time when placing an order by phone the Seller shall inform the
Customer about the total price of the selected Products and the total cost
of the selected method of Delivery, as well as any additional costs the
Customer is obliged to pay in connection with the Contract of Sale.
6. After the Customer places the order by phone, the Seller shall send on
a Durable Medium to the e-mail address or correspondence address
specified by the Customer information containing confirmation of the
terms and conditions of the Contract of Sale. Such confirmation shall
include in particular: specification of the Products constituting the subject
of the Contract of Sale, their price, Delivery cost and information about
any other costs to be incurred by the Customer in connection with the
Contract of Sale.
7. The Customer placing an order by e-mail shall send it to the e-mail
address provided by the Seller on the Shop Website. In the e-mail sent to
the Seller the Customer shall provide in particular: name of the Products
and quantity of the Products presented on the Shop Website as well as
the Customer's contact data.
8. After receiving the e-mail referred to above from the Customer, the Seller
shall send to the Customer a response e-mail providing the registration
data, the price of the selected Products and possible payment forms, as
well as the method of Delivery with its cost, and information about any
additional payments to be incurred by the Customer under the Contract
of Sale. The e-mail shall also include information for the Customer that
conclusion of the Contract of Sale by means of electronic mail entails the
obligation to pay for the ordered Products. On the basis of information
provided by the Seller, the Customer may place an order by sending an email
to the Seller specifying the selected form of payment and method of
9. Placing an order means an offer of the Customer to the Seller to enter
into a Contract of Sale of Products covered by the order.
10. After confirmation of the order, the Seller shall send information on
acceptance of the order for execution to the e-mail address provided by
the Customer. Information about acceptance of the order for execution
constitutes a statement of the Seller about acceptance of the offer
referred to in Article 4.9 above and, upon receipt thereof by the Customer
the Contract, of Sale is concluded.
11. After conclusion of the Contract of Sale, the Seller confirms to the
Customer the terms and conditions thereof by sending them on a durable
medium to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address
provided by the Customer upon the Registration or while placing the
§ 5 Payments
1. Prices on the Shop Website are gross prices and do not include
information regarding the costs of the Delivery and any other costs which
the Customer will be obliged to pay under the Contract, about which the
Customer will be informed when selecting the method of the Delivery and
upon placing an order.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment:
a) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this a case order
fulfilment shall start after the Customer ends the ordering process in
the Online Shop, and the Product shall be shipped on the date of
crediting the Seller's bank account);
b) payment card or bank transfer via an external payment system
PayPal, operated by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. with its
registered office in Luxembourg (in such a case execution of the
order shall be initiated after the Seller sends to the Customer
confirmation of acceptance of the order and after information on
execution of the payment by the Customer is received by the Seller
from the PayPal system).
3. The Customer should pay for the order in the amount resulting from the
Contract of Sale within 7 Days.
4. If the Customer fails to make the payment within the deadline referred to
in Article 5.3, the Seller shall indicate to the Customer an additional
deadline for making the payment and shall inform the Customer about
such deadline on a Durable Medium. The information about an additional
deadline for making the payment shall also include information that after
ineffective expiry of such deadline the Seller shall rescind the Contract of
Sale. In the event of ineffective expiry of the second deadline for making
the payment, the Seller shall send to the Customer on a Durable Medium
a statement on rescission of the contract pursuant to Article 491 of the
§ 6 Delivery
1. The Seller shall execute the Delivery on the territory of the European
2. The Seller shall deliver the Digital Content constituting the subject of the
Contract without defects.
3. The Seller shall publish at the Shop Website information on the number of
Working Days needed to execute the Delivery and fulfil the order.
4. The deadline for the Delivery and execution of the order specified on the
Shop Website shall be calculated in the Working Days.
5. Ordered Product(s) shall be delivered to the Customer through the
Carrier, to the address indicated on the order form.
6. On the day of the Product(s) dispatch to the Customer the Seller shall
confirm by e-mail to the Customer the shipment of the Product(s) by the
7. The Customer shall examine the delivered Product(s) in the customary
time and manner for shipments of that type in the presence of the
Carrier's employee. In the event of discovery of shortage or damage
relating to the shipment, the Customer shall be entitled to demand from
the Carrier's employee to draw up a relevant report.
8. The Seller attach to the shipment being the subject of Delivery a VAT invoice covering the delivered Product(s).
9. In the event of absence of the Customer at the address specified by the
Customer upon placing the order as the address of Delivery, the Carrier's
employee shall leave an advice note or shall attempt to contact the
Customer by phone to agree a time when the Customer will be present. If
the ordered Product(s) is/are returned to the Online Shop by the Carrier,
the Seller shall contact the Customer by e-mail or phone to agree the
time and cost of the re-Delivery.
§ 7 Implied Warranty
1. The Seller ensures Delivery of Product(s) free of physical and legal
defects. The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer if the Product has
physical or legal defects (implied warranty).
2. If the Product is defective, the Customer may:
a) submit a statement on reduction of the price or rescission of the
Contract of Sale, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive
inconvenience for the Customer replaces the defective Product witha non-defective one or removes the defect.
a. This limitation shall not apply if the Product has already been
replaced or repaired by the Seller, or if the Seller failed to fulfil the
obligation to replace the Product with a non-defective one or to
remove the defect. The Customer may demand replacement of
the Product with a non-defective one instead of removal of the
defect proposed by the Seller, or demand removal of the defect
instead of replacement of the Product, unless making the Product
compliant with the contract in a manner chosen by the Customer
is impossible or would require excessive costs as compared to the
manner proposed by the Seller. When assessing if the costs are
excessive, one shall take into account the value of the Product
free from defects, the type and importance of the discovered
defect, as well as the inconvenience experienced by the Customer
in the event of other manner of satisfaction of the claim.
b) demand replacement of the defective Product with a non-defective
one or removal of defect. The Seller shall replace the defective
Product with a non-defective one or remove the defect within
a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the Customer.
The Seller may refuse to fulfil the Customer's demand if making the
defective Product compliant with the Contract of Sale in the manner
selected by the Customer is impossible, or would require excessive
costs as compared to the other possible manner of making the Product
compliant with the Contract of Sale. The cost of repair or replacement
shall be incurred by the Seller.
3.The Customer exercising the rights under the implied warranty shall
deliver the defective product to the Seller's address.
4. The Seller shall be liable under the implied warranty if a physical defect is
discovered before two years pass since release of the Product to the
Customer. The claim for removal of defect or replacement of the Product
with a non-defective one shall be barred by the statute of limitations after
one year, however such time-limit may not end before a time-limit
specified in the first sentence. Within this time-limit the Customer may
rescind the Contract of Sale or submit a statement on reduction of the
price due to defect of the Product. If the Customer demanded replacement
of the Product with a non-defective one or removal of the defect, the timelimit
for rescission of the Contract of Sale or submission of the statement
on reduction of the price shall start running upon ineffective expiry of the
time-limit for replacement of the Product or removal of the defect.
5. Any complaints related to the Product(s) or performance of the Contract of
Sale may be submitted by the Customer in writing to the Seller's address.
6. The Seller shall within 14 days from the date of demand containing the
complaint express his opinion on the complaint regarding the performance
of the Contract of Sale submitted by the Customer.
7. The Customer may file a complaint to the Seller in connection with the
Product. The complaint may be sent in an electronic form to the address
email@example.com. In the complaint the Customer shall include
a description of the problem. The Seller shall immediately, however not
later than within 14 days, consider the complaint and respond to the
8. The Seller does not take advantage of out-of-court settlement of disputes,
mentioned in the law of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court settlement of
§ 8 Guarantee
1. The Products sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by
the producer or distributor of the Products.
2. In the case of the Products covered by a guarantee, information regarding
the existence and content of the guarantee shall be always presented on
the Shop Website.
§ 9 Rescission of the Contract of Sale
1. The Customer being the Consumer, who concluded the Contract of Sale,
may within 14 days rescind the Contract of Sale without giving any
2. The time-limit for rescission of the Contract of Sale shall start running as
from the moment the Customer takes the possession of the Product.
The statement may be submitted on the form, the template is which is
provided by the Seller on the Shop Website:Order cancellation. In order to
comply with this time-limit, it is enough to send a statement before the
3. In the case of rescission of the Contract of Sale, the contract shall be
treated as if it had never been concluded.
4. If the Customer submits the statement on rescission of the Contract of
Sale before the Seller accepts the Customer's offer, the offer ceases to be
5. The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date
of receipt of the Customer's statement on rescission of the Contract of
Sale, return to the Customer all payments made by the Customer.
6. If the Customer exercising the right of rescission selects the method of
delivery of the Product other than the cheapest ordinary Delivery method
offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse to the
Customer the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
7. The Customer shall return the Product to the Seller immediately, however
not later than within 14 days from the date of rescission of the Contract of
Sale. To abide by the deadline, it is enough to send the Product to the
Seller's address before expiry of such deadline.
8. In the event of rescission the Customer shall only incur the direct costs of
returning the Product.
9. If, due to its nature, the Product cannot be sent back by traditional mail,
the Seller shall inform the Customer about the costs of returning such
Product on the Shop Website.
10. The Customer shall bear liability for a decrease in the value of the Product
as a result of use thereof in a manner outside the manner necessary to
determine the nature, features and functioning of the Product.
11. The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same method of
payment as the one used by the Customer, unless the Customer expressly
agrees to other method of reimbursement which does not entail any costs
for the Customer.
§ 10 Free Services
1. The Seller renders the following free electronic services to Customers:
a) Contact Form;
c) Customer Account service;
2. The services shall be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time
and method of providing access to some of these services, and shall
inform the Customer thereof in a manner appropriate to amend the
4. The service: Contact Form means sending a message via the form
available at the Shop Website to the Seller.
5. It is possible to unsubscribe from the free service Contact Form at any
time by discontinuing sending enquiries to the Seller.
6. The Newsletter service shall be available to every Customer who enters
his/her e-mail address by means of the registration form made available
via the Shop Website by the Seller. After sending the comcpleted
registration form, the Customer shall promptly receive the Seller's
confirmation by e-mail, to the address provided in the registration form. At
that time the contract for the provision of electronic Newsletter services is
7. The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller by electronic mail
information about new products or services offered by the Seller. The
Newsletter shall be sent by the Seller to all Customers who have
8. Every Newsletter addressed to given Customers shall include, in particular:
information about the sender, completed field "subject" specifying the
content and information about the possibility and manner of unsubscribing
from the free service Newsletter.
9. The Customer may at any time resign from receiving the Newsletter by
opting out of the subscription using a link contained in each e-mail sent
under the Newsletter service.
10. The Customer Account service is available after the Registration on terms
described in the Regulations and consists of making available to the
Customer a dedicated panel within the Shop Website enabling the
Customer to modify data provided upon the Registration, as well as to
track the status of orders and history of already fulfilled orders.
11. The Customer who made the Registration may submit to the Seller
a request for deletion of the Customer Account wherefore in the event of
submission to the Seller of a request for deletion of the Customer Account,
such account may be deleted not later than within 14 days from
submission of the demand.
12. The service "Opinions" consists in the Seller enabling the Customers with
the Customer Account to publish on the Shop Website individual and
subjective opinions of the Customer, in particular relating to the Products.
13. It is possible to unsubscribe from the free service Opinions at any time by
discontinuing publishing contents by the User on the Shop Website.
14. The Seller shall be entitled to block access to the Customer Account and to
free services in the event the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller
or other Customers, breaches the law or the Regulations, as well as if
blocking access to Customer Account and free services is justified on the
grounds of safety, in particular: overcoming securities of the Shop Website
by the Customer or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the
Customer Account and free services for the above mentioned reasons shall
last for a period necessary to resolve issues giving rise to blocking the
access. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking the access to
the Customer Account and free electronic services by e-mail sent to the
address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
§ 11 The Customer's responsibility within the scope of
1. By posting Content and making it available, the Customer distributes Content voluntarily. Posted content shall not reflect the Seller’s views and
should not be identified with the Seller’s activity. The Seller is not the
provider of the Content but only an entity providing adequate ICT
resources for that purpose.
2. The Customer:
a) is entitled to use proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights
and/or related rights to works, objects of industrial property rights
(e.g. trademarks) and/or objects of related rights, respectively, which
make up the Content;
b) states that personal data, images and information relating to third
parties were posted and made available within the scope of services
referred to in Article 10.1 legally, voluntarily and with the consent of
persons to whom they refer;
c) gives consent for the access to the Content by other Customers and
the Seller, and to authorise the Seller to use it free of charge in
accordance with these Regulations;
d) gives consent for making adaptations of works within the meaning of
the Act on copyright and related rights.
3. The Customer is not authorised to:
a) post, in connection with the use of services referred to in Article 10.1,
personal data of third parties and to distribute images of third parties
without the legally required permission or consent of third parties;
b) post, in connection with the use of services referred to in Article 10.1,
advertising and/or promotional content.
4. The Seller shall be responsible for content posted by the Customers on
condition that it receives notification in accordance with Article 12 of the
5. In connection with the use of services referred to in Article 10.1, the
Customers must not post content that might, in particular:
a) be posted in bad faith, e.g. with an intention of infringement of the
personal interests of third parties;
b) infringe any rights of third parties, including rights relating to the
protection of copyrights and related rights, the protection of industrial
property rights, business secret or confidentiality obligations;
c) be offensive or constitute a threat addressed to other persons, or
contain the vocabulary that violates good customs (e.g. by using
vulgar terms or expressions that are commonly regarded as
d) be contradictory to the Seller interests;
e) infringe, in any other manner, provisions of the Regulations, good
customs, provisions of applicable law, and social or ethical standards.
6. In the case of receiving notification in accordance with Article 12 of the
Regulations, the Seller reserves the right to modify or delete content
posted by the Customers within the scope of their use of services referred
to in Article 10.1, particularly with regard to contents which were found to
constitute a potential infringement of these Regulations or applicable
provisions of law on the basis of reports from third parties or relevant
authorities. The Seller does not control posted contents on an on-going
7. The Customer authorises the Seller to use free of charge the content
posted by the Customer within the Shop Website..
§ 12 Reporting threat to or infringement of rights
1. If the Customer or any other person or entity considers any Content
posted on the Shop Website to infringe their rights, personal interests,
good customs, feelings, morality, beliefs, rules of fair competition, knowhow,
or secrets protected by law or obligation, he/she may notify such
a potential infringement to the Seller.
2. After receiving notification of a potential infringement, the Seller shall
undertake immediate actions to delete Content constituting such
infringement from the Shop Website.
§ 13 Personal data protectionh
§ 14 Termination of the contract (not applicable to
Contracts of Sale)
1. Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the contract for the
provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons,
subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other Party before
termination of the above-mentioned agreement and the provisions below.
2. The Customer, who has registered, may terminate the contract for the
provision of electronic services by sending to the Seller a relevant
declaration of intent, using any means of distance communication,
allowing the Seller to become acquainted with the Customer's declaration
3. The Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Customer an appropriate declaration of intent
to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration.
§ 15 Final provisions
1. The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of
the contract but, in the case of contracts with Customers being
Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only for deliberate damage and
within the limits of losses actually incurred by the Customer being the
2. The contents of these Regulations may be recorded by being printed,
copied to a storage device or downloaded at any time from the Shop
3. In the event of a dispute related to the concluded Contract of Sale, the
parties shall seek to resolve the matter amicably.
4. The Seller informs the Customer, being the Consumer, of the possibility of
taking advantage of out-of-court means of settling complaints and
obtaining redress. Rules of access to such procedures are available at the
offices or on the internet sites of the entities responsible for out-of-court
settlement of disputes. These may be in particular Consumer rights
spokespersons or the Voivodship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, the list
of which is available on the internet site of the Office of Competition and
Consumer Protection at the address http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php..
The Seller provides information that at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is available the platform of an
online system of settling disputes between consumers and
businesspersons at the EU level (the ODR platform).
5. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders
accepted by the Seller prior to entry into force of the new Regulations shall
be delivered based on the Regulations in force at the date of placing the
order by the Customer. The amended Regulations shall enter into force
within 7 days from the date of publication thereof on the Shop Website.
The Seller shall inform the Customer 7 days before entry into force of the
new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by email,
including a link to the contents of the amended Regulations. If the
Customer does not accept the new contents of the Regulations, the
Customer shall notify the Seller about this fact, which shall result in
termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of article
6. The Regulations shall come into force on 02.08.2019.